As in previous exercises I needed to do some ‘warming up’ of the hand and the skill. The three drawings below I started and abandoned as I was unhappy with the results.
Then I decided to make the wall I’m facing smaller and it went smoothly from there. It was quite difficult, especially trying not to use a ruler. I think I should have used it for shutters, radiator cover and floor pattern, the drawing would have a better perspective. However the not so straight lines seem to look good, like there’s more ‘life’ there. My final drawing is below, I’m pleased with the result, it was a useful exercise.