In late 2020 I needed to make a drawing for our carpenter to build these boxes at work. Normally I would just give him one but we need them daily and they started to fall apart. So I decided to practice my new skills and draw what he needs to do.
This along with photos of the old box were explanatory enough for him to build them to my specification.
The images above are of final version. After I gave the contractor the initial drawing, I was asked what is the error margin. I did it with comments on maximum an minimum dimensions that were important for the design to work (I needed to measure the space in storage for these boxes and the jewellery pads to ascertain this). In the mean time I created CAD drawing based on one of the former measurements (just for fun and practice of it).
Today I was trying to work out how to create and insert title box, I decided to work on my old Peckham Box drawing. Here it is, a CAD drawing with title box.
Here is what the old box looks like:
I am still awaiting new boxes for Peckham, in the meantime had some built for another shop. I was pleased my drawings were sufficient to make something.